Cinnamon is a powerful spice that has been used medicinally around the world for thousands of years. It is still used daily in many cultures because of the widespread cinnamon benefits, not to mention its distinctly sweet, warming taste & ease of use in recipes. It has been used as an ingredient throughout history, dating back as far as Ancient Egypt. It was seen to be rare, valuable & was regarded as a gift fit for kings.
Interestingly enough, researchers have found that cinnamon ranks No.1 out of 26 of the most popular herbs & spices in the world in terms of its protective antioxidant levels. It also boasts a wide range of other health benefits, including antibacterial, antifungal & anti-diabetic properties.
- Cinnamon is loaded with Antioxidants.
- Cinnamon has Anti-Inflammatory properties.
- Cinnamon may cut the risk of Heart Disease.
- Cinnamon can improve sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin.
- Cinnamon lowers blood sugar levels & has a powerful Anti-Diabetic effect.
- Cinnamon may have beneficial effects on Neurodegenerative Diseases.
- Cinnamon may protect against Cancer.
- Cinnamon helps fight bacterial and fungal infections.
- May be useful in the HIV virus, cold sores & shingles.
1 tsp added to smoothies, porridges, in sweet treats & more.
This listing is for 1 x 200gms of organic Cinnamon.
Safety, please read all the ingredient list carefully to avoid any known allergens. The information above is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent disease. Individual results may vary.